About Us at the Bergamo Center Dayton OH
The Mary Chapel at the Bergamo Center Dayton OH
 History

     Bergamo Center for Lifelong Learning was founded in 1967 by the Society of Mary (Marianists) religious order. Bergamo was named after the childhood home of Pope John XXIII. Originally established strictly as a retreat house, Bergamo grew over the years to become a full-service retreat and conference center. Bergamo resides on the 150-acre campus of Mount Saint John, home to many Marianist of Ohio and numerous other Marianist projects.

The History of the Bergamo Center for Lifelong Learning

Mission

     Bergamo Center for Lifelong Learning: a retreat and conference center founded in the tradition of the Roman Catholic Church and the Society of Mary, extends hospitality in a spirit of peace and renewal by providing a tranquil, natural environment in which individuals and groups refresh the body, expand the mind and renew the spirit.

     In the Marianist tradition Bergamo Center offers holistic spiritual formation programs for youth and adults throughout life that deepens self-awareness, develop interior life and elicit a personal and communal faith response to changing times.

 
4400 Shakertown Rd
Dayton OH 45430
( 937) 426-2363
( 937) 426-1090 Fax

2018 Bergamo Center

Hosted by